The Constitution of Kyrgyzstan provides for independent judiciary. Judiciary employees in the Kyrgyz Republic are prohibited from joining political parties. The country's judicial system consists of the number of courts in hierarchy:
- The Supreme Court of Kyrgyzstan (the highest court of appeal that also determines the constitutionality of laws since the abolition of the Constitutional Court in 2010).
- Military courts of Kyrgyzstan (courts dealing with criminal cases involving military personnel).
- Appeal courts of the second instance.
- Local courts of the first instance.
Most cases originate in local courts.
Judiciary Employee Day was proclaimed by the government of Kyrgyzstan in order to express appreciation and gratitude to the country's judiciary employees for their significant contribution to the protection of human rights and freedoms and development of the constitutional foundations. Judiciary Employee Day also focuses on improving the effectiveness and authority of courts in Kyrgyzstan.Remind me with Google Calendar
- Professional Days
- Judiciary Employee Day in Kyrgyzstan, professional holiday, holidays in Kyrgyzstan, the Kyrgyz Republic